Two bedroom apartment with balcony, Zlatni rat view and pool
This apartment is located on the second floor of apartment building in a peaceful neighborhood only 10 minutes from center and 10 minutes to the nearest beautiful beach and 20 min walk to the Golden Horn. Hiking trail to Vidova gora starts only 50 m from the house. Nearest grocery store is 2 min walk from the apartment. It consists two comfortable bedrooms, one bedroom with double bed and one with 2 single beds. There is also spacious bathroom with shower and towels. It had open plan kitchen fully equipped for cooking on a daily basis with stylish dinging and living area, which also includes pull out sofa as additional bed for one person. Apartment is designed with functionality and simplicity in mind. From the living room and kitchen there is access to the balcony with sea view where you can enjoy your meals and relax. There is private parking place at the property and big pool and sun lounge for more enjoyable stay.
After the reservation, you will receive the contact information of your host who will welcome you and be at your disposal throughout your stay. We will provide you all information that you need, such as: best restaurants, bars, and beaches. We will be at your disposal whenever you need.
Bol is quite small town so you can get anywhere on foot. If you would like to go to the famous Zlatni rat beach from the center you can take tourist trackless train which connects this beach with town center and Dominican monastery.
Getting to Bol:
1. Transfer from Split airport to Split harbor (30min), Split to Supetar ferry ride (55min), Supetar to Bol (35min).
2. Transfer with a ferry to Supetar (a town on the Brac island, ca. 5 per person) and from there with another taxi/bus to the town of Bol.
3. Transfer with a Catamaran from Split harbor to Bol town (only for passengers).
4. Transfer from Brac harbors - You can book a transfer from Supetar (if arraving from Split) or Sumartin (if arraving from Makarska).
5. Bus transfer from Supetar – the bus jurney takes 60 min
6. ARRIVING BY CAR
1. From Split you need to take the Split-Supetar car ferry service, which takes 55 min. Bol is 36km drive from Supetar
2. From Makarska you need to take the Makarska-Sumartin car ferry service, which takes 60 min. Please note that Makarska-Sumartin ferry is much smaller then Split-Supetar ferry and during July and August we recommend arriving much earlier to ensure a place on the ferry.
The sailing schedule is also less frequent then the one from Split to Supetar.
Please be free to inform us with the option that suite you the best, so we can organize everything for you or provide you more information about transfer that suites you the best.
0 reviews on this property.